Bumble 4...............



Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your kind comments on the bees....Okay so I have 4 which will be for sale soon..they are just getting photographed for something so should have some news on when they will be available soon.
They will be £299 each and they will all be going to my Esty shop
https://www.etsy.com/people/MisterFinch
Roughly in size they are 28cm x 17 cm not included wings...I will give at least 24 hours notice and all the info when I have it on here and my facebook page.
x

Comments

  1. They are sooooo sweet ♥..love them :)

    greetz Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous. Love them to bits and pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you -- there will be a race to get them , which we will all be entering ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. .....I cant face the stress and disappointment of the scrum again, so won't be putting myself through it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts