Ants.........

I made and  lent some ants to a designer friend of mine and they have now arrived back home.........
I didn't realise how much I missed them until I unwrapped them....!























They are made from Hot Pink silk taffeta and are each roughly the size of your hand.
These little babies and the large mother are going to London next.
They lead an exciting life!
If I'm honest they were a nightmare to do and I wont be making things this small again out of taffeta in a hurry!

Comments

  1. I know these ants... I saw them on the runway in Vancouver last Autumn... nice to see them again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theyre back!
    Ive missed my little children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ants! Much better than the ones I've got at home :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts